--

--

---------------------

Monday, June 9, 2008

What I'm Doing Now

We ladies know how important it is to wash our face before bed, removing the daily buildup of makeup, bug spray, sunscreen, dirt, sweat, stickiness left behind from pudgy fingers and depending on the day, salt from the tears wept. I admit, unless I shower at night, most nights I barely have enough energy left to brush my teeth, therefore the day stays on my face right where it landed. But not anymore. This is the reason I've been washing my face daily (since Friday). These towels and washcloths are absolutely scrumptious. You just can't help rubbing them against your cheek and lips and arms and.....I heard the kids had a ball in the towel department at Kohl's searching for just the right towels. They hit the jackpot; thank you for the birthday present.
And here is the reason I've been whipping up cookies. First Amish Sugar Cookies and then 100 Best Cookies, both new recipes. This present is making the whole family happy. Thank you!
I won't need to use my new flower garden sprinkler for a while; we just got 1.6 (at least) inches of rain yesterday. With now watering to do for now, I guess I'll have time to fill the feeders and boil up some more humming bird drink.