--

--

---------------------

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Full Pink Moon

April's moon is named for the wild pink phlox that start showing themselves this time of year. This moon can also be called the Paschal moon due to its proximity to Easter. The first Sunday after the Paschal (spring) moon is Easter. And indeed, Easter is this coming Sunday. Technically tonight will be the full moon, but it sure looked full to us last night. For more info on the Native American naming of moons go here.


This picture was taken with a flash.

Nothing to do with the full moon, but just because my baby boys are so cute. I caught Ray holding Little J's hand and watching him while he slept. The hand picture didn't turn out so it'll have to be one of my special memories. But this close up can be shared with the world. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures but the one of the two boys is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love chatting with my readers. So go ahead and comment to start the conversation.