--

--

---------------------

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Two Week Update

Life has been very busy the last two weeks. And then to top it off three of us got sick on Saturday and haven't felt well until today. I finally am well enough to not be sequestered to my room where my Internet service is shotty. I am happily sitting at the dining room table blogging away with wild activity all around me and I'm ok with it. Yesterday I would not have been ok with it, nor would Amber or Sam. Anyway, here's a short update of the fun we had before sickness took hold. We met for another St. Francis Nature Club gathering and collected crayfish...again. The topic was birds, but with the high winds birding was pretty unproductive. But the crayfish never fail us.
We picked up our 45 baby chicks. Come 4th of July they'll be ready for the grill.
We celebrated Amber's First Holy Communion. She looked like an angel wearing the family dress. So far two cousins and a sister wore the same dress.


Little J had his first real playground experience. I think he liked it.



And we had another installment of St. Francis Nature Club. And again the crayfish made the day worth it. Today's Nature Club was cancelled due to the inclement weather. Lot's of rain here. But tomorrow should bring sun in the afternoon and we all long for it.

2 comments:

  1. oh my, I love all the photos. J smile is so awesome and beautiful. glad he liked it. beautiful dress. love the first photo with all in the water, what fun. hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRANDMAS PRINCESS YOU LOOKED SO SWEET IN THAT LOVELY DRESS. YOU DID A WONDERFUL JOB UP IN FRONT OF CHURCH. I LOVE YOU

    LOVE: GRANDMA XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love chatting with my readers. So go ahead and comment to start the conversation.