--

--

---------------------

Thursday, August 11, 2005

It's Cookie Time

Grace and her friend Anna made cookies together. Try this great recipe that is so easy.

German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
1 pkg. German Chocolate Cake Mix
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup raisins (I use an extra 1/4 cup of oatmeal and leave out the raisins)
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs

Mix all ingredients, blend well. Drop dough by rounded teaspoon 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten slightly with bottom of glass. Bake for 8-10 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Cool one minute on pan. Remove from cookie sheets. (I slightly underbake mine so they remain chewy when cooled.)

These cookies don't last long in our house. Usually by the end of the second day they are gone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,
    This recipe sounds good, I'll have to try it! As for my cookie recipe from the other day - I have it posted on my other homeschool blog - www.homeschoolblogger.com/Homesweethomeschool.
    Have a great weekend!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

I love chatting with my readers. So go ahead and comment to start the conversation.