--

--

---------------------

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cute Comments

with one big breath
Lou: We had so much fun at the stable I fell off Silver and was trampled and I jumped Silver over a log and it was so much fun and I was trampled and it was so much fun.
============
pure irony
Lee: Mom, we should start having oatmeal for breakfast because I need the can to make a rocket.

Later in the day while playing grocery store with the oatmeal it was bumped out of his hands, landed on the floor with the lid popped off and spilled more than half the oatmeal on the floor. He couldn't be any happier.

2 comments:

  1. it sounds busy and fun over at your house! My Noah would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kidisms!! Thanks for sharing. Made my day!

    ReplyDelete

I love chatting with my readers. So go ahead and comment to start the conversation.