--

--

---------------------

Friday, August 4, 2006

Sewing Project

Grace loves to make something for her godmother for her birthday and Christmas. Last year she made her a hanging kitchen towel out of a towel and potholder and a braided rag bowl. Both projects turned out incredible. She doesn't really like to follow directions and would rather just start making something, completely unlike me. This year she tried her hand at a full fledge sewing project. She found a tote bag project in McCall's Quilting magazine and was determined to make it. We happened to have just the right fabric on hand and only had to buy some fusible fleece. With plenty of help from me we finished the project yesterday. I wish I had my digital camera working so I could post a picture of the finished bag; it turned out fabulously.