--

--

---------------------

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

We're Sick!

Poor Lee, he had a birthday party, sent his friends home, played with his new toys, visited with Grandma, went to bed, then woke at 10:35 p.m. with the urge to throwup. Within seconds we were in the bathroom and he was hunched over the toilet. The family party had to be cancelled and the pumpkin pie would have to wait (for all of us) until he felt better. Sunday was his birthday; he laid on the couch all day. He had a few sips of water and a couple a crackers. Grace and I took Grandma home; we stayed the night and helped her pack up her stuff for Goodwill. She moves to a retirement home in just a couple of weeks. We got back home Monday afternoon and by that evening I was already feeling pretty miserable. Today I'm iffy. I can't say I feel terrible, but I don't feel good either. I'm glad to have a few new movies from the video store; while Ray napped and Lee went out to cut wood with his new birthday hatchet, the girls watched RV (w/Robin Williams). All this sickness makes me happy to have Lysol. I've been walking around all day spraying the faucet handles, door knobs, lightswitch plates, backs of chairs, the counter, telephone, toilet paper dispenser, just about everything that I think might have been touched.