--

--

---------------------

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Preparations

Cranberry harvest, vacation week 1, Thanksgiving and deer hunting are over. This year the calendar is being very good to me. There is a full week between Thanksgiving and Advent, which will allow for some extra special plans. Of course, I have to clean the storage room in the basement in order to find all the Christmas decorations, first. I bought Christmas Mosaic from Hillside Press and am impressed with the number of books highlighted. I put together a Christmas Mosaic Advent Fun Packet. The plan is to work through a number of the books during the month of December and early January, using the packet as a learning guide. I prepared packets for each of the kids, according to their level, which will serve as a place to keep all their Advent reflections, devotions and coloring/art work. I am extremely pleased with how the packets turned out and will post more about them as we start the month of Christmas Mosaic.