--

--

---------------------

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Back

It's been two and a half months since I've posted last. So much has happened: homeschooling continues, winter began and won't let up, and I found myself pregnant for the 5th time. It's been hard to get excited because I've been so sick, both pregnancy related and viral/bacterial related. The snow, blowing snow, drifting snow, piling up snow hasn't helped with my mood. It's the first year in a while where I truly feel affected in a negative way by the short, grey days. Danielle Bean has started a "Your Turn" about the winter blahs and what we do to combat them. So jump over there and read all the great ideas for beating the winter blahs. Since perfumey smells really bother me right now, I opted to light a carrot cake candle in the kitchen and a cinnamon bun candle in the bathroom. Sure hope it helps.