--

--

---------------------

Friday, February 22, 2008

Toy Review

Lee bought an Air Hog Helicopter Wednesday. It's Friday, the helicopter is a remote control toy and it still works. The best part is that it really is entertaining for the whole family. Lee can make it hover just out of reach of Ray and Ray will jump and laugh, thoroughly entertained, needing nothing from me for the moment. And just when the buzzing noise starts to get on my nerves it needs recharging and I get 20 minutes of relative quiet. School work gets done and then its more buzzing and giggling and jumping and wow!ing from all of us at his skill in maneuvering the aircraft. This toy is a winner and it's so small it's barely noticeable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've been reading your blog and I love it. I enjoy reading about your days and how you get your busy life to run so "smoothly". I just wanted to check up on how your doing with your new little one.

    ReplyDelete

I love chatting with my readers. So go ahead and comment to start the conversation.