--

--

---------------------

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day Again

This morning started out early with DH attending mass at 7:30 am. This way we could skip taking the two littles to 6:30 pm mass. The rest of us home bodies ran through the basic morning routine. Lee checked his traps by 4-wheeler; Lou rode along. Grace went for a quick 4-wheeler ride as well. Ray and I picked up scattered toys and such. Grace and Lee settled in by 8:45 am to do some silent reading. I prepared lunch in advance and rounded up items for the errands. DH came home and we moved some bedroom furniture to facilitate painting tonight and then I and kids left at 9:30 am. We stopped at the Post Office and Goodwill. Then I dropped Grace off at her violin lesson. Lou went along to listen. We headed to the library to pick up our holds for the upcoming China Unit. Back home for lunch and then off to a Valentine's Day sledding party. No treats for me and boy did they look yummy. Afternoon chores were done. Supper made. Off to church for three of us. It's too late to make sense of it, but I need to paint.