--

--

---------------------

Thursday, July 7, 2016

{phfr} - 4th of July Weekend Edition

{pretty happy funny real}
capturing the context of contentment in everyday life

Over the 4th of July weekend I took 300+ pictures.  Every one captured the context of contentment of my everyday life.  I can't organize these into {pretty happy funny real} categories because each picture can fit into multiple categories.  I'm just sharing, in no particular order, them here for a look at our weekend filled with boating, tubing, kneeboarding, parade watching, flag waving, BMX racing, Heart & Sole racing, and lots of eating.  By the time the fireworks rolled around Monday night, I was so tired of packing snacks I went on strike.  Warren picked up the slack and brought along a few water bottles, cashew crumbs, and nearly dehydrated carrot sticks.  Funny thing is, every morsel got eaten.

Happy Independence Day, America!
























4 comments:

  1. Your fourth looks like our kind of fourth, food, fun, family and water! I enjoyed all the great photos and loved finding your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome pictures!!!! I want to come hang out with your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People often just show up, so you'd fit right in.

      Delete

I love chatting with my readers. So go ahead and comment to start the conversation.