--

--

---------------------

Friday, April 29, 2011

Pure Cuteness

We settled in 25 chicks.  They're awful cute now, all yellow and fluffy.  And the cheep, cheep sound they make continuously draws me in so, I want to peer over the edge of the box forever.  But it's a good thing they all look the same because to name these little puffballs would be a sin, unless they were named breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Come July 1st that's what these Cornish Cross will become...food.  For now though, we'll enjoy their pure cuteness.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hello--I can identify with you in some ways. I too am a teacher who now homeschools and we live in the country with animals and gardens. However, our little yellow puffs of cuteness are about 9 weeks old now. They are very pretty versus cute now. We also have guineas, ducks, and geese. I love just sitting out by their pens and watching them or hand feeding them.

    Thanks for the cute post, and I am subscribing to your blog.


    Joyfully,

    Jackie who stays busy homeschooling a high-spirited 14 year old dyslexic sweetie.


    My Attempt at Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing better would be if they were dancing around holding placards saying, "Russians go home." Wouldn't you agree?

    ReplyDelete

I love chatting with my readers. So go ahead and comment to start the conversation.