--

--

---------------------

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tuesday Night Movie

Last night's movie pick was Barnyard. Pizza was Portesi freezer pizzas, our all time favorite. I threw in some baby carrots and water for good measure. We were hesitant to continue with movie night since dad had to fertilize and irrigate our marsh, and irrigate and check in at his brother's marsh. He and his wife just had a baby on Monday. Dad was tied up until 10:15 when he finally had a chance to shower and have his own late night pizza. He said go ahead so after violin the party began. Lou spread our the blanket and got out the paper plates. Lee got the movie ready and Grace took care of the pizza. I changed a poopie diaper and then we started the movie. When it was over, we all just looked at one another and said Well, that was.....good. I couldn't place my finger on what made this movie just good, despite some hilarious scenes involving a rapper rat, cow tipping, boy tipping and the nosy neighbor (not all at once though). After reading the review at PlugginIn I realized it was its lack of new material that got me. The conclusion in the review explains it quite well.