--

--

---------------------

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Life With a Three Year Old

Lee: Can you say something besides eeww, yucky?

Ray: Yesh, eeww, yummy!
********************

He's the only one in the family with lavender sparkle finger nail polish on his lips. Good Thing!
********************

Ray: Where are my floppy plops? (flip flops)
********************

When I tell him, no he cannot use a steak knife, he responds

Mommeeeeeee, me biggy guy.

When I tell him he needs to go pee on the potty and not in his diaper, he responds

No, me you teeny baby, Mama.

Would he just make up his mind already?
********************

Favorite question to whisper in my ear at church: Where my stinky butt? Where my stinky butt?

1 comment:

  1. I got quite a laugh out of this one. Three years old is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love chatting with my readers. So go ahead and comment to start the conversation.