--

--

---------------------

Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Total Package

I just love this picture of the boomed cranberries; I think it's the first harvest picture I have with the sheds and house in the background. Saturday was mostly sunny until the afternoon. The clouds moved in just long enough to make it cold and miserable while DH did the beating. And they moved out just in time for all night frost watch. Today was miserable - cloudy, windy and drizzly. Only 12 acres left to beat and that'll be done Thursday and Sunday, if all goes as planned. But you know what they say: Want to make God laugh, just tell him your plans.

1 comment:

  1. How completely gorgeous is that?!

    Recently found your blog and enjoyed browsing through this weekend. Plan to be back for some good homeschool advice as we are just beginning our journey!

    ReplyDelete

I love chatting with my readers. So go ahead and comment to start the conversation.