--

--

---------------------

Thursday, October 7, 2010

31 for 21 - Day 7

October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month and many bloggers are dedicating themselves to blogging about Down syndrome everyday.  Down syndrome is a part of my everyday life.  Understanding, advocating, teaching, loving, excepting...these are all words that describe my actions towards Down syndrome, however Down syndrome is not the only important thing in my life, therefore, I will continue to post about our life as usual with a few more educational posts about Down syndrome.  For today, I'd like to share a link to Sarah's blog.  She's a young lady with Down syndrome and shares her life through her blog.  It's true Down syndrome does not define a person's life.  She works, plays, has favorite movies, loves, feels pain and sadness.  She's like you and she's like me.