--

--

---------------------

Monday, October 25, 2010

About Joseph

I asked the kids to each write a paragraph or two describing their relationship with Little J.  I thought it would be a nice testimonial about the gifts these lovely little ones with Down syndrome bring to the family.

Hi, my name is Amber.  I'm Joseph's sister.  He is so cute.  I love it when he smiles and giggles.  It is so funny.  He is just learning how to walk and stand.  I love him.

Amber is such a caring big sister to Joseph.  She happily practices her piano songs in a lower octave just so he can sit and play with her.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! It's funny because I was just talking with the kids yesterday about how they feel about their new baby brother coming. No matter the situation it is an adjustment and the kids always have a funny or cute way of looking at it. I guess the more kids you have the easier they adjust. Your family is wonderful and amazing. You must feel so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love chatting with my readers. So go ahead and comment to start the conversation.