--

--

---------------------

Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Bit More Personal

I've been very selective with the pictures I've published here. But before I took down the Thanksgiving decorations I took a quick picture of a wall quilt I made. I started this before Ray was born. He's almost 2 1/2 now; I finished it just in time for the fall decorating.

Weather is huge at our home. Being cranberry growers makes us very dependent on knowing what's coming our way in the way of weather. Lee has picked up on this fact and decided to create the weather himself. He made a weather TV for Lou so she could "watch" the weather while eating breakfast. Some days his generosity blows me away.

Help!! Does anyone know how to rotate a picture?

1 comment:

  1. I love the quilt, and the weather tv is adorable! The perfect show to watch with a bowl of cereal.

    ReplyDelete

I love chatting with my readers. So go ahead and comment to start the conversation.