--

--

---------------------

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Few Completed Quilt Projects

I've been playing around with bag patterns and came across this one which started with double-sided, pre-quilted fabric and turned out just lovely. My photography skills need work and that's why the coloring of the fabric looks off, but in real life the colors and shape are perfect. The pattern came from a Fun Quilts magazine and is super easy.


I also just finished Lee's quilt. It started as a Christmas present, turned into a birthday present and then was finally finished two weeks later. He's happy because it's just what he wanted. He asked for something camo and puffy.

And just to remind me how summery summer is I finished this wall hanging which I started last summer. The pattern was a gift from a friend. It's from Homespun Charm.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great job! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just learning to sew at age 35. It is my hope at some point to be able to quilt. Until then I'll just draw and teach others to do the same.

    ReplyDelete

I love chatting with my readers. So go ahead and comment to start the conversation.