--

--

---------------------

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tuesday Movie Night

Tuesdays are still dedicated to pizza and a movie. I haven't been posting our choices for quite a while, but I'll work at making it a habit again. This week it was College Road Trip. The review is slightly down on the movie compared to how I would rate it. I'm not a "Raven" fan, but she wasn't quite so over the top in this movie which made it easy to watch. Definitely the last line is the best. Dads don't know everything. We just try really hard to do the best we can.

My rating - cute flick
==================
DH and I watched Fireproof a couple weeks ago. Great movie! Read a well written summary and thoughtful review here.
==================
I'm also watching the 5 part series, God or the Girl. Tonight DH and I will watch the last episode and finally find out who takes the cloth and who doesn't. With Lent upon us the word sacrifice has found its way into many of our conversations and I feel it would be fitting to watch the episode where Dan builds and carries the cross for 20 miles. He is reminded with every step to look to God and not himself for the strength to continue. Perfect for Lent.