--

--

---------------------

Monday, February 8, 2010

Tebow Ad

I haven't read any responses to the Tebow ad yet, so I don't know what the consensus is - who liked it? who didn't? Personally, I thought it was too subtle. It was so subtle that even after sharing my anticipation for it with my family at lunch, when it came on the kids didn't even comment. Later in the game they wondered when the commercial was going to be aired.

I'm disgusted with what NOW (National Organization for Women) had to say about the commercial before it was even aired.

regarding the commercial
"extraordinarily offensive and demeaning"
A mother expressing pride in her son and being thankful for giving him life. Last time I checked that wasn't offensive or demeaning. But that's just me.
Read an editorial here.
I'm proud of my children and am extraordinarily glad I gave birth five times!!
There. I said it.

1 comment:

  1. “The president of NOW and other abortion advocates claim the ad promotes domestic violence… the Focus on the Family in-game ad shows Tebow tackling his mom and his mother playfully scolding him for interrupting her.”

    - http://www.lifenews.com/nat5975.html

    NOW has to complain about something. As a political force, they’ve lost ground as it has become painfully obvious that they are simply another liberal democratic group promoting liberal democratic policies under the guise of feminism.

    ReplyDelete

I love chatting with my readers. So go ahead and comment to start the conversation.