--

--

---------------------

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Welcome to Camp

I just began setting up camp. This is going to take awhile, so please be patient while I get my "camp" up and running smoothly.

Why the title "Camp Homeschool"? My husband, four children and I live in rural central Wisconsin. We farm cranberries on a beautiful piece of property that many people describe as "better than vacation property". We enjoy time in the woods hiking, 4-wheeling, hunting and trapping. We listen to loons, spring peepers, bullfrogs and fish splash in the reservoir and gaze out our kitchen window at more than 20 species of birds. The kids collect pinecones, injured insects and dandelions in the "yard". Class meets outdoors!

Somewhere in the middle of all this fun we learn, live and love with each other.