--

--

---------------------

Sunday, May 13, 2007

More on Mother's Day

Thanks to Father S. for reminding me of these quotes.

"Men are what their mothers made them." --Ralph Waldo Emerson

"All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother." - -- Abraham Lincoln

And here is a list of words from the Mother word search.

ANGEL
BEAUTIFUL
BRAVE
CARING
CHARITABLE
CHILDREN
COURAGEOUS
CREATOR
DAUGHTER
DAUGHTER OF GOD
DETERMINED
DEVOTED
DIGNIFIED
EXAMPLE
FAMILY
FRIEND
GENEROUS
GRACIOUS
GRANDMOTHER
HAPPY
HOMEMAKER
HUGS N KISSES
KIND
LADY
LAUGHTER
LEGACY
LOVING
MEMORIES
MOM
NURSE
PATIENT
SELFLESS
SPECIAL
SPIRITUAL
STRONG
SUPPORTIVE
UNDERSTANDING
WIFE
WISE

Looking over this list can be a little daunting. As mothers we have so many opportunities to be an example. Today I vow not to become overwhelmed by the many motherly ways listed above, but stand tall and take pride in being a mother and rejoice in all I can be for my children. And again, Happy Mother's Day!

**originally I had a link to the wordsearch, however it had other inappropriate material; I deleted it