--

--

---------------------

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just Stopping By

It's been a while since I stopped by Camp Homeschool. I forced myself to take a little break from posting until I finished up some unfinished business. Our business board meeting was in January and I'm responsible for typing up the minutes. It's one of those easy jobs that doesn't take that long, but seems impossible to find time for. So this week I told myself no blogging (reading or writing) until I typed up the minutes. I cheated a little and read a couple of blogs - only by accident when I was looking for a couple of school ideas. But I am proud to announce I finished the minutes this morning and can breathe easy again.

My mind is overflowing with things I want to share here, but alas I have turkey hunters in the woods and food to prepare for them. I did notice a few surprise treats on the counter when I got up at 5:21 a.m. Thanks to whomever delivered those. YUM!!

Have a great weekend. It promises to be sunny and springy here.